AlbaPOD - PocketQube Deployer
A Deployer Desgined for POCKETQUBES
Today it is very difficult to deploy a large number of PocketQubes due to lack of deployment infrastructure, launch opportunities and business case for a launch broker. In partnership with the European Space Agency (ESA), we are developing various AlbaPOD which will be able to deploy upto 96p of PocketQube.
- Suitable for 1p, 1.5p, 2p or 3p PocketQube format satellites
- 10mm envelope for larger deployables and antennas
- Compatible with MR-FOD style PocketQubes
- Tabbed systems reduce contact points from four to two
- Flight proven release mechanism
- Can be intergrated onto any launch vechicle
- Multiple sizes available
- 96p variant avaliable for constellation deployment
AlbaPod has passed the Preliminary Design Review (PDR) with the European Space Agency (ESA).
We are actively working with customers to launch clusters to their mission requirements. Contact us to find out how AlbaPod could be used in your mission.
For more details email: email@example.com